timelets: (Default)
[personal profile] timelets
There's a good chance that the superconductivity technology I helped invent 16 years ago will go live next year. Another technology I helped invent back in the late 1990s went mainstream in mid-2010s. The stuff I'd been working on in mid-2010s went live in mid-2020s. Hopefully, technologies I'm working on right now will start producing results no later than the early 2030s.

time flies
but slowly
slowly

Date: 2026-09-01 05:00 am (UTC)
svensk_vanja: (Default)
From: [personal profile] svensk_vanja
ВТСП?

Date: 2026-09-01 06:04 am (UTC)
svensk_vanja: (Default)
From: [personal profile] svensk_vanja
Так я это и спрашивал. У меня просто этот термин в памяти на русском отложился, из 90-х ещё. Всякие купраты висмута и прочая гадость.
С тех пор больше с ним не сталкивался

Date: 2026-09-01 06:48 pm (UTC)
dmm: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dmm
very, very interesting

Profile

timelets: (Default)
timelets

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 2nd, 2026 09:08 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios